Starting at: Carshalton Beeches
Arrive at: Gants Hill
Stations passed through from Carshalton Beeches
- Wallington Rail Station
- Waddon Rail Station
- West Croydon Rail Station
- Norwood Junction Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Gants Hill to Carshalton Beeches
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Carshalton Beeches to Cooksbridge Rail Station
- Carshalton Beeches to Hartwood Rail Station
- Carshalton Beeches to Kelvedon Rail Station
- Carshalton Beeches to Anerley
- Carshalton Beeches to Kidbrooke
- Carshalton Beeches to Whitefield (Manchester Metrolink)
- Carshalton Beeches to Canterbury West Rail Station
- Carshalton Beeches to Ravenscourt Park
- Carshalton Beeches to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Carshalton Beeches to White Hart Lane