Starting at: Canonbury
Arrive at: Woodgrange Park
From Monday, 30 March a greatly reduced service will operate on all London Overground lines. Train frequency will be halved to most destinations. In addition, there will be no service between Surrey Quays and New Cross, customers should instead use nearby New Cross Gate. Public Transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Stations passed through from Canonbury
- Highbury & Islington Rail Station
LONDON OVERGROUND: Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 March, no service between Camden Road and Stratford. Replacement buses operate. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys and replacement buses may not run to the advertised timetable.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Woodgrange Park to Canonbury
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Canonbury to Bank Hall Rail Station
- Canonbury to Redbridge (Hants) Rail Station
- Canonbury to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station
- Canonbury to Charing Cross (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Canonbury to Broxbourne Rail Station
- Canonbury to Dover Priory Rail Station
- Canonbury to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Canonbury to Cromford Rail Station
- Canonbury to Swindon Rail Station
- Canonbury to Great Bentley Rail Station
- Canonbury to