Starting at: Canonbury
Arrive at: West Drayton
HAYES & HARLINGTON STATION: From Tuesday 2 June, a one way system applies between 0600 and 0930 Monday to Friday. Entrance into the station will be in front of the ticket office via Station Approach. Exit will be through the old station building at the end of platform 4 onto Station Road.
Stations passed through from Canonbury
- Clephane Road
WEST DRAYTON STATION: Until September 2020, buses on Routes 222 350 698 U1 U3 and U5 are unable to serve stops in Station Approach outside the station due to poor road conditions. Please use other stops in Yiewsley High Street, Station Road or Horton Road (350) instead.
Bus stop closed until Sep 2020\nPlease use stops on High Street \nor Station Rd to board your bus \n
WEST DRAYTON STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:30-10:30 & 15:00-19:00. Saturday 08:00-16:00. Sunday 09:30-15:30
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: West Drayton to Canonbury
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Canonbury to Cathcart Rail Station
- Canonbury to Kirkconnel Rail Station
- Canonbury to Tweedbank Rail Station
- Canonbury to Tygwyn Rail Station
- Canonbury to Bangor (Gwynedd) Rail Station
- Canonbury to Manchester Oxford Road Rail Station
- Canonbury to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- Canonbury to Filey Rail Station
- Canonbury to Frant Rail Station
- Canonbury to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Canonbury to Needham Market Rail Station