Starting at: Canonbury
Arrive at: Walthamstow Central
Stations passed through from Canonbury
- Highbury & Islington Rail Station
WALTHAMSTOW CENTRAL STATION: The busiest time at this station is 05:45-07:30 and 16:00-17:30. Only travel if your journey is absolutely essential.
WALTHAMSTOW CENTRAL UNDERGROUND STATION: Please enter the station via the London Overground ticket hall in Station Approach by the car park and exit the station via the stairs or lift into the bus station. The Selborne Road ticket hall is closed.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Walthamstow Central to Canonbury
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Canonbury to Reedham (Norfolk) Rail Station
- Canonbury to Wargrave Rail Station
- Canonbury to Kelvedon Rail Station
- Canonbury to Benfleet Rail Station
- Canonbury to St Neots Rail Station
- Canonbury to St Margarets (Herts) Rail Station
- Canonbury to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Canonbury to Hemel Hempstead Rail Station
- Canonbury to Tring Rail Station
- Canonbury to Sutton Coldfield Rail Station
- Canonbury to Chafford Hundred Rail Station