Starting at: Canonbury
Arrive at: Preston Road
Stations passed through from Canonbury
- Highbury & Islington Rail Station
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Rail Station
- Camden Road Rail Station
- Kentish Town West Rail Station
- Gospel Oak Rail Station
- Hampstead Heath Rail Station
- Finchley Road & Frognal Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Preston Road to Canonbury
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Canonbury to Witham (Essex) Rail Station
- Canonbury to Ockendon Rail Station
- Canonbury to Yarm Rail Station
- Canonbury to Scotscalder Rail Station
- Canonbury to Haymarket (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Canonbury to Maidstone West Rail Station
- Canonbury to Sunnymeads Rail Station
- Canonbury to Eridge Rail Station
- Canonbury to Waun-gron Park Rail Station
- Canonbury to Berwick (Sussex) Rail Station