Starting at: Camden Road
Arrive at: East India DLR
Stations passed through from Camden Road
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Rail Station
- Highbury & Islington Rail Station
East India: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available to/from Nutmeg Lane due to a faulty lift. Call our Travel Information Centre on 0343 222 1234 if you need help planning your journey.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: East India DLR to Camden Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Camden Road to Attenborough Rail Station
- Camden Road to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)
- Camden Road to Bristol Temple Meads Rail Station
- Camden Road to Swindon Rail Station
- Camden Road to Huntingdon Rail Station
- Camden Road to Burmarsh Road Station (RHDR)
- Camden Road to West Jesmond (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Camden Road to
- Camden Road to Queens Park (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Camden Road to Ramsgate Rail Station
- Camden Road to Luton Airport Parkway Rail Station