Starting at: Camden Road
Arrive at: St Margarets (London)
Stations passed through from Camden Road
- Kentish Town West Rail Station
- Gospel Oak Rail Station
- Hampstead Heath Rail Station
- Finchley Road & Frognal Rail Station
- West Hampstead Rail Station
- Brondesbury Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park Rail Station
- Kensal Rise Rail Station
- Willesden Junction Rail Station
- Acton Central Rail Station
- South Acton Rail Station
- Gunnersbury Rail Station
- Kew Gardens Rail Station
- Richmond (London) Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: St Margarets (London) to Camden Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Camden Road to Maidstone East Rail Station
- Camden Road to Emirates Greenwich Peninsula
- Camden Road to Green Park
- Camden Road to Hendon Central
- Camden Road to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- Camden Road to Queensbury
- Camden Road to Tolworth
- Camden Road to Rauceby Rail Station
- Camden Road to Adderley Park Rail Station
- Camden Road to Hendon