Starting at: Camden Road
Arrive at: Custom House DLR
Stations passed through from Camden Road
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Rail Station
- Highbury & Islington Rail Station
- Canonbury Rail Station
- Dalston Kingsland Rail Station
- Hackney Central Rail Station
- Homerton Rail Station
- Hackney Wick Rail Station
- Stratford (London) Rail Station
Custom House: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available to/from Victoria Dock Road due to a faulty lift. Step free access to/from the ExCeL Exhibition Centre is still available. Call us on 0343 222 1234 if you need more information.
A 30 minute service is operating between Paddington and Reading / Heathrow Airport due to operational restrictions A normal service running between Liverpool Street and Shenfield. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Custom House DLR to Camden Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Camden Road to Kelvedon Rail Station
- Camden Road to Turkey Street
- Camden Road to Walthamstow Queens Road
- Camden Road to Tweedbank Rail Station
- Camden Road to
- Camden Road to Worcester Park
- Camden Road to Southbourne Rail Station
- Camden Road to Stanmore
- Camden Road to Virginia Water Rail Station
- Camden Road to Woodside Tram Stop