Starting at: Brondesbury Park
Arrive at: Cutty Sark DLR
Stations passed through from Brondesbury Park
- Brondesbury Rail Station
- West Hampstead Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Cutty Sark DLR to Brondesbury Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Brondesbury Park to Harrow-on-the-Hill
- Brondesbury Park to Forest Hill
- Brondesbury Park to Redbridge (Hants) Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to London Liverpool Street
- Brondesbury Park to Wootton (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- Brondesbury Park to St Albans Abbey Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to Torre Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to Emirates Greenwich Peninsula
- Brondesbury Park to Eythorne Station (East Kent Railway)
- Brondesbury Park to Putney Bridge
- Brondesbury Park to Bedhampton Rail Station