Starting at: Brondesbury Park
Arrive at: London City Airport DLR
Stations passed through from Brondesbury Park
- Brondesbury Park Station / The Avenue
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London City Airport DLR to Brondesbury Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Brondesbury Park to West Jesmond (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Brondesbury Park to Bracknell Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to Catford
- Brondesbury Park to Hampton (London)
- Brondesbury Park to Potters Bar Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to Brixton Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to Thorpe-le-Soken Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to Stockwell
- Brondesbury Park to Theydon Bois
- Brondesbury Park to Claygate Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to Wellesley Road Tram Stop