Starting at: Brondesbury Park
Arrive at: West Drayton
HAYES & HARLINGTON STATION: From Tuesday 2 June, a one way system applies between 0600 and 0930 and between 1530 and 1900 on Mondays to Fridays. Entrance into the station will be in front of the ticket office via Station Approach. Exit will be through the old station building at the end of platform 4 onto Station Road.
Stations passed through from Brondesbury Park
- Brondesbury Park Station
- Christchurch (NW6)
WEST DRAYTON STATION: Until September 2020, buses on Routes 222 350 698 U1 U3 and U5 are unable to serve stops in Station Approach outside the station due to poor road conditions. Please use other stops in Yiewsley High Street, Station Road or Horton Road (350) instead.
Bus stop closed until Sep 2020\nPlease use stops on High Street \nor Station Rd to board your bus \n
From 05:00 Thursday 25 June until 23:00 Friday 31 July, the station car park at West Drayton will be closed
WEST DRAYTON STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:30-10:30 & 15:00-19:00. Saturday 08:00-16:00. Sunday 09:30-15:30
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: West Drayton to Brondesbury Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Brondesbury Park to Bilston Central (Midland Metro Stop)
- Brondesbury Park to Thorne North Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to Black Lake (Midland Metro Stop)
- Brondesbury Park to Highams Park
- Brondesbury Park to East Croydon Tram Stop
- Brondesbury Park to South Kensington
- Brondesbury Park to Rowley Regis Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to Chertsey Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to Merton Park Tram Stop
- Brondesbury Park to Haggerston
- Brondesbury Park to Wood Lane