Starting at: Brondesbury Park
Arrive at: Surrey Quays
Stations passed through from Brondesbury Park
- Brondesbury Rail Station
- West Hampstead Rail Station
London Overground: No service between Surrey Quays and New Cross and a reduced service is operating on all other London Overground lines due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Surrey Quays to Brondesbury Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Brondesbury Park to Bilston Central (Midland Metro Stop)
- Brondesbury Park to Black Lake (Midland Metro Stop)
- Brondesbury Park to Ruislip Manor
- Brondesbury Park to Burgess Hill Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to Nunhead
- Brondesbury Park to Mortlake
- Brondesbury Park to Purley
- Brondesbury Park to Queenborough Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to Abbey Road DLR
- Brondesbury Park to Hatton Cross
- Brondesbury Park to Marble Arch