Starting at: Brondesbury Park
Arrive at: Bond Street
Stations passed through from Brondesbury Park
- Brondesbury Rail Station
- West Hampstead Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow Airport / Reading due to operational restrictions. A normal service running between Liverpool Street and Shenfield.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bond Street to Brondesbury Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Brondesbury Park to London Marylebone
- Brondesbury Park to Bilston Central (Midland Metro Stop)
- Brondesbury Park to Preston Road
- Brondesbury Park to Thorne North Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to Carshalton Beeches
- Brondesbury Park to Swinton (Manchester) Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to Perranwell Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to Yalding Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to Swale Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park to Hythe Station (RHDR)