Starting at: Bromley South
Arrive at: London Waterloo East
Stations passed through from Bromley South
- Elmfield Road / The Mall
- Bromley Civic Centre
- Bromley Town Hall
- West Street
- Hammelton Road
- Morgan Road
- Plaistow Green
- Park Avenue
- Burnt Ash Lane / Southover
- New Street Hill
- Treewall Gardens
- Launcelot Road
- Grove Park Station
- St Augustine's Church
- Baring Road / Coopers Lane
- Heather Road
- Farmcote Road
- Harland Road
- St Mildreds Road
- Westhorne Avenue
- Lee Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Waterloo East to Bromley South
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Bromley South to Hampstead
- Bromley South to Kearsney Rail Station
- Bromley South to Haywards Heath Rail Station
- Bromley South to Hoxton
- Bromley South to Forest Hill
- Bromley South to Wivelsfield Rail Station
- Bromley South to Hungerford Rail Station
- Bromley South to Epping
- Bromley South to New Beckenham
- Bromley South to Gospel Oak
- Bromley South to Centrale Tram Stop