Starting at: Bromley South
Arrive at: West Finchley
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Bromley South
- London Victoria Rail Station
West Finchley: No Step Free Access - Step free access between the train and the platform via ramp is not available due to temporary unavailability of station staff. Call 0343 222 1234 if you need help planning your journey.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Finchley to Bromley South
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Bromley South to West Allerton Rail Station
- Bromley South to Kilburn
- Bromley South to Leatherhead Rail Station
- Bromley South to Leyton
- Bromley South to Upton Park
- Bromley South to Haste Hill (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Bromley South to Warrington Bank Quay Rail Station
- Bromley South to Filey Rail Station
- Bromley South to Centrale Tram Stop
- Bromley South to Wrexham General Rail Station
- Bromley South to Hattersley Rail Station