Starting at: Bromley South
Arrive at: Hanger Lane
Stations passed through from Bromley South
- London Victoria Rail Station
Hanger Lane: During work to install a lift and bridge to provide step-free access, there will be a hoarding on the platform. Please move down the platform away from the stairs, where you will find it easier to board the train. During weekday evening peaks, you will find it easier to exit from a westbound train at this station if you travel in one of the front three carriages
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hanger Lane to Bromley South
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Bromley South to Hampstead
- Bromley South to Kearsney Rail Station
- Bromley South to Haywards Heath Rail Station
- Bromley South to Hoxton
- Bromley South to Forest Hill
- Bromley South to Wivelsfield Rail Station
- Bromley South to Hungerford Rail Station
- Bromley South to Epping
- Bromley South to New Beckenham
- Bromley South to Gospel Oak
- Bromley South to Centrale Tram Stop