Starting at: Bromley North
Arrive at: Hornsey
Stations passed through from Bromley North
- Bromley Civic Centre
- Bromley High Street / The Mall
- Bromley South Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hornsey to Bromley North
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Bromley North to Lostock Hall Rail Station
- Bromley North to Northiam (Kent & East Sussex Railway)
- Bromley North to Merthyr Vale Rail Station
- Bromley North to Caledonian Road
- Bromley North to Winnersh Rail Station
- Bromley North to Williamwood Rail Station
- Bromley North to Guide Bridge Rail Station
- Bromley North to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Bromley North to Wargrave Rail Station
- Bromley North to Finchley Road
- Bromley North to Llandecwyn Rail Station