Starting at: Bromley North
Arrive at: London Fenchurch Street
Stations passed through from Bromley North
- Bromley Civic Centre
- Bromley High Street / The Mall
- Bromley South Station
c2c: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 April, no service between Barking, West Ham, Limehouse and Fenchurch Street due to planned engineering works. Trains will be diverted to/from Liverpool Street via Stratford.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Fenchurch Street to Bromley North
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Bromley North to Leyton
- Bromley North to Biggleswade Rail Station
- Bromley North to Woking Rail Station
- Bromley North to Park Royal
- Bromley North to Penge East
- Bromley North to Penge West
- Bromley North to Merton Park Tram Stop
- Bromley North to Stone Crossing Rail Station
- Bromley North to Belgrave Walk Tram Stop
- Bromley North to George Street Tram Stop
- Bromley North to Leytonstone High Road