Starting at: Bromley North
Arrive at: Piccadilly Circus
Stations passed through from Bromley North
- Sundridge Park Rail Station
- Grove Park Rail Station
Changes to Route 94: Until 2200 Tuesday 14 April, Route 94 operates between Acton Green and Oxford Circus only, no service between Oxford Circus and Piccadilly Circus.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Piccadilly Circus to Bromley North
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Bromley North to Birmingham New Street Rail Station
- Bromley North to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Bromley North to Sudbury & Harrow Road
- Bromley North to Hatch End
- Bromley North to Bethnal Green Rail
- Bromley North to Coulsdon Town
- Bromley North to West Hampstead Thameslink
- Bromley North to Sandy Rail Station
- Bromley North to Acton Central
- Bromley North to Oakwood
- Bromley North to Elephant & Castle