Starting at: Bromley North
Arrive at: Mansion House
Stations passed through from Bromley North
- Bromley Civic Centre
- Bromley High Street / The Mall
- Bromley South Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Mansion House to Bromley North
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Bromley North to Lostock Hall Rail Station
- Bromley North to Keith Rail Station
- Bromley North to Chathill Rail Station
- Bromley North to Emerson Park
- Bromley North to Maidenhead Rail Station
- Bromley North to Handsworth Booth Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Bromley North to Stoke Mandeville Rail Station
- Bromley North to Tunbridge Wells West (Spa Valley Railway)
- Bromley North to Berney Arms Rail Station
- Bromley North to St Helens Central Rail Station
- Bromley North to Brigg Rail Station