Starting at: Bromley North
Arrive at: London Bridge
Stations passed through from Bromley North
- Widmore Road / Kentish Way
- Freelands Road
- Wanstead Road
- Plaistow Lane
- Bird In Hand Lane
- Southborough Road / Bickley Station
- Bickley Park Road / St Georges Church
- Blackbrook Lane
- Chislehurst Station
LONDON BRIDGE STATION: Please note that step free interchange between the Jubilee and Northern lines is partly at street level, in both directions. Lifts are available between Northern line and Borough High Street entrance then via Borough High Street, St Thomas Street and Joiner Street to the main Underground ticket hall from where lifts are available to/from the Jubilee line.
LONDON BRIDGE UNDERGROUND STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible, travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Bridge to Bromley North
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Bromley North to Elsenham Rail Station
- Bromley North to Dalwhinnie Rail Station
- Bromley North to Liverpool James Street Rail Station
- Bromley North to Kensington (Olympia)
- Bromley North to Tamworth High Level Rail Station
- Bromley North to Ruislip
- Bromley North to Virginia Water Rail Station
- Bromley North to Whitby Rail Station
- Bromley North to Chorleywood
- Bromley North to Poppleton Rail Station
- Bromley North to Hertford East Rail Station