Starting at: Brimsdown
Arrive at: Fieldway Tram Stop
Stations passed through from Brimsdown
- Mayfield Road
- Ashley Road
- Durants Park
- Enfield College
- Durants Road
- Glyn Road
- Enfield Bus Garage / Southbury Station
- Crown Road / Southbury Station
- Baird Road
- Great Cambridge Road
- Percival Road
- Cecil Avenue
- Ladysmith Road
- Enfield Town Station
- Enfield Town / Cecil Road
- Enfield Chase Station
- The Ridgeway
- Chase Ridings
- Links Side
- Cotswold Way
- Trent Park Golf Course
- Oakwood Station
GREATER ANGLIA: Sunday 5 July, until 0815 and from 2315 until 0500 Monday 6 July, no service between Hackney Downs / Stratford and Cheshunt (via Tottenham Hale). Trains from Liverpool Street are diverted via Seven Sisters, for Lea Bridge, please use local London Buses services.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Fieldway Tram Stop to Brimsdown
Latest journey planner searches
- Brimsdown to Frinton-on-Sea Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Great Chesterford Rail Station
- Brimsdown to White Notley Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Royston Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Minster Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Treorchy Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Saltmarshe Rail Station
- Brimsdown to
- Brimsdown to Redhill Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Penmere Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Sale (Manchester Metrolink)