Starting at: Brimsdown
Arrive at: Lea Bridge
Stations passed through from Brimsdown
- Northumberland Park Rail Station
- Tottenham Hale Rail Station
- Lea Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Lea Bridge to Brimsdown
Latest journey planner searches
- Brimsdown to Virginia Water Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Wanstead
- Brimsdown to
- Brimsdown to Needham Market Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Seaton Carew Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Cookham Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Appleford Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Wickford Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Golspie Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Bookham Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Ashey (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)