Starting at: Brimsdown
Arrive at: Welling
Stations passed through from Brimsdown
- Ponders End Rail Station
- Tottenham Hale Rail Station
- Hackney Downs Rail Station
- London Liverpool Street Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Welling to Brimsdown
Latest journey planner searches
- Brimsdown to Cookham Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Wickford Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Golspie Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Bookham Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Ashey (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- Brimsdown to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Chesham
- Brimsdown to Redland Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Welwyn Garden City Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Bayford Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Keighley Rail Station