Starting at: Brimsdown
Arrive at: Queens Road Peckham
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Brimsdown
- Ponders End Rail Station
- Meridian Water Rail Station
- Tottenham Hale Rail Station
LONDON OVERGROUND: Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 July, no service between Highbury & Islington and New Cross / Clapham Junction / Crystal Palace / West Croydon. Use alternative London Overground services between Highbury & Islington and Dalston Kingsland, and Southern services between New Cross Gate and West Croydon / Crystal Palace. Replacement buses operate between Dalston Kingsland and New Cross Gate, and between Canada Water and Clapham Junction.
Ticket price information
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
Return journey: Queens Road Peckham to Brimsdown
Latest journey planner searches
- Brimsdown to Cookham Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Reedham (Norfolk) Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Queens Park (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Redbridge (Hants) Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Cheltenham Racecourse (Gloucs Warwicks Railway)
- Brimsdown to Kearsney Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Hatfield (Herts) Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Stoke Mandeville Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Hednesford Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Burnham (Berks) Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Worksop Rail Station