Starting at: Brimsdown
• Take the Greater Anglia to London Liverpool Street
• Change at London Liverpool Street Rail Station
• Take the Central line to Bank
• Change at Bank Underground Station
• Take the Walk to Cannon Street, Cannon Street Rail Station
• Change at London Cannon Street Rail Station
• Take the Southeastern to Catford Bridge
• Change at Catford Bridge Rail Station
• Take the Walk to Catford & Catford Bridge Stns
• Change at Catford & Catford Bridge Stns
Arrive at: Catford
Journey time between Brimsdown and Catford averages at 76 minutes
Stations passed through from Brimsdown
- Ponders End Rail Station
- Tottenham Hale Rail Station
- Hackney Downs Rail Station
- London Liverpool Street Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Catford to Brimsdown
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Brimsdown > Catford