Starting at: Brimsdown
Arrive at: Alexandra Palace
Stations passed through from Brimsdown
- Ponders End Rail Station
- Meridian Water Rail Station
- Tottenham Hale Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Alexandra Palace to Brimsdown
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Brimsdown to Harwich Town Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Lostock Hall Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Prestatyn Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Broadway (Manchester Metrolink)
- Brimsdown to Branksome Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Frome Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Adisham Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Broad Green Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Saunderton Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Luton Airport Parkway Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Arram Rail Station