Starting at: Brimsdown
Arrive at: Shadwell
Stations passed through from Brimsdown
- Ponders End Rail Station
- Meridian Water Rail Station
- Tottenham Hale Rail Station
- Hackney Downs Rail Station
- London Liverpool Street Rail Station
LONDON OVERGROUND: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Highbury & Islington and New Cross / Clapham Junction / Crystal Palace / West Croydon. Use alternative London Overground services between Highbury & Islington and Dalston Kingsland (except after 2145 on Sunday when replacement buses operate), and Southern services between New Cross Gate and West Croydon / Crystal Palace. Replacement buses operate between Dalston Kingsland and New Cross Gate, and between Canada Water and Clapham Junction.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Shadwell to Brimsdown
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Brimsdown to Frinton-on-Sea Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Great Chesterford Rail Station
- Brimsdown to White Notley Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Royston Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Minster Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Treorchy Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Saltmarshe Rail Station
- Brimsdown to
- Brimsdown to Redhill Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Penmere Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Sale (Manchester Metrolink)