Starting at: Brimsdown
Arrive at: Sloane Square
Stations passed through from Brimsdown
- Leys Road East
- Castle Road
- Albany Park Avenue
- Hertford Road
- Ingersoll Road
- Oatlands Road
- Carterhatch Lane
- Sherborne Avenue
- Larksfield Road
- Great Cambridge Road
- Baynes Close
- Ladysmith Road
- Willow Road
- Forty Hill
- Kenilworth Crescent
- Baker Street
- Browning Road
- Laurel Bank Road
- Parsonage Lane
- Windmill Hill / Enfield War Memorial
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Sloane Square to Brimsdown
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Brimsdown to Cookham Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Bookham Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Chesham
- Brimsdown to Redland Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Welwyn Garden City Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Bayford Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Keighley Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Tweedbank Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Dungeness Station (RHDR)
- Brimsdown to Sutton Coldfield Rail Station