Starting at: Brimsdown
Arrive at: Ladbroke Grove
Stations passed through from Brimsdown
- Mayfield Road
- Ashley Road
- Durants Park
- Enfield College
- Durants Road
- Glyn Road
- Enfield Bus Garage / Southbury Station
- Crown Road / Southbury Station
- Baird Road
- Great Cambridge Road
- Percival Road
- Cecil Avenue
- Ladysmith Road
- Enfield Town Station
- Enfield Town / Cecil Road
- Enfield Chase Station
- The Ridgeway
- Chase Ridings
- Links Side
- Cotswold Way
- Trent Park Golf Course
- Oakwood Station
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Ladbroke Grove to Brimsdown
Latest journey planner searches
- Brimsdown to Cookham Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Bayford Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Keighley Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Tweedbank Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Dungeness Station (RHDR)
- Brimsdown to Sutton Coldfield Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Milford Haven Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Reedham (Norfolk) Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Queens Park (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Redbridge (Hants) Rail Station
- Brimsdown to Cheltenham Racecourse (Gloucs Warwicks Railway)