Starting at: Brimsdown
• Take the Greater Anglia to Hackney Downs
• Change at Hackney Downs Rail Station
• Take the Walk to Hackney Central Station
• Change at Hackney Central Rail Station
• Take the London Overground to Brondesbury Rail Station
• Change at Brondesbury Rail Station
• Take the 316 bus to Kilburn Park Station
• Change at Kilburn Park Station
Arrive at: Kilburn Park
Journey time between Brimsdown and Kilburn Park averages at 66 minutes
Stations passed through from Brimsdown
- Ponders End Rail Station
- Northumberland Park Rail Station
- Tottenham Hale Rail Station
- Hackney Downs Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
KILBURN PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Kilburn Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kilburn Park to Brimsdown
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Brimsdown > Kilburn Park