Starting at: Brentford
Arrive at: Heathrow Terminal 5
Stations passed through from Brentford
- Windmill Road
- Half Acre
- Market Place
- Brent Lea
- Syon Lane
- Busch Corner
- The Green School
- Turnpike Way
- Wood Lane
- Linkfield Road
- Isleworth Station
- West Thames College
- Star Road
- Bridge Road
- Hounslow Bus Station
Information for customers travelling to Heathrow: Due to changes at the airport, your airline may now operate from a different terminal. Please visit Heathrow.com, or contact your airline to check.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Heathrow Terminal 5 to Brentford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Brentford to Sevenoaks Rail Station
- Brentford to Sunnymeads Rail Station
- Brentford to Wrexham General Rail Station
- Brentford to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Brentford to Edinburgh Rail Station
- Brentford to Tweedbank Rail Station
- Brentford to Yoker Rail Station
- Brentford to Walsall Rail Station
- Brentford to Penrhiwceiber Rail Station
- Brentford to Langley (Berks) Rail Station
- Brentford to Tenby Rail Station