Starting at: Brentford
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from Brentford
- Kew Bridge Rail Station
- Chiswick Rail Station
- Barnes Bridge Rail Station
- Barnes Rail Station
- Putney Rail Station
- Wandsworth Town Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
- London Waterloo Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to Brentford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Brentford to Phipps Bridge Tram Stop
- Brentford to Lloyd Park Tram Stop
- Brentford to Chingford
- Brentford to Hinchley Wood Rail Station
- Brentford to Emerson Park
- Brentford to Egham Rail Station
- Brentford to Beckenham Road Tram Stop
- Brentford to Bricket Wood Rail Station
- Brentford to Watford North Rail Station
- Brentford to Upper Halliford Rail Station
- Brentford to Clapton