Starting at: Brentford
Arrive at: London Fenchurch Street
Stations passed through from Brentford
- Kew Bridge Rail Station
- Chiswick Rail Station
- Barnes Bridge Rail Station
- Barnes Rail Station
- Putney Rail Station
- Wandsworth Town Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
C2C: Good Friday 10, Saturday 11, Sunday 12 and Easter Monday 13 April, no service between Fenchurch Street and Barking. Trains will operate to/from Liverpool Street via Stratford. For Limehouse and West Ham, please use London Underground / DLR connections. Customers for Ockendon, Chafford Hundred and Grays will need to change trains at Upminster.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Fenchurch Street to Brentford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Brentford to Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop
- Brentford to Kelvedon Rail Station
- Brentford to Welham Green Rail Station
- Brentford to Cambridge Heath (London)
- Brentford to Carpenders Park
- Brentford to Eynsford Rail Station
- Brentford to Lebanon Road Tram Stop
- Brentford to Belgrave Walk Tram Stop
- Brentford to Bookham Rail Station
- Brentford to Stone Crossing Rail Station
- Brentford to Rayners Lane