Starting at: Brentford
Arrive at: Bush Hill Park
Stations passed through from Brentford
- Great West Road
- The Ride
- Swyncombe Avenue
- Boston Manor Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bush Hill Park to Brentford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Brentford to Temple
- Brentford to Parbold Rail Station
- Brentford to Burnside (Strathclyde) Rail Station
- Brentford to Slough Rail Station
- Brentford to Melksham Rail Station
- Brentford to Longbenton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Brentford to Kearsney Rail Station
- Brentford to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Brentford to Wolverhampton St George's (Midland Metro Stop)
- Brentford to Ham Street Rail Station
- Brentford to Wallyford Rail Station