Starting at: Brentford
Arrive at: Parsons Green
Stations passed through from Brentford
- Windmill Road
- Half Acre
- Market Place
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Parsons Green to Brentford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Brentford to Temple
- Brentford to Parbold Rail Station
- Brentford to Burnside (Strathclyde) Rail Station
- Brentford to Ridgmont Rail Station
- Brentford to Slough Rail Station
- Brentford to Melksham Rail Station
- Brentford to Longbenton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Brentford to Kearsney Rail Station
- Brentford to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Brentford to Wolverhampton St George's (Midland Metro Stop)
- Brentford to Ham Street Rail Station