Starting at: Bowes Park
Arrive at: London City Airport DLR
Stations passed through from Bowes Park
- Bounds Green
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London City Airport DLR to Bowes Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Bowes Park to Sandilands Tram Stop
- Bowes Park to Southgate
- Bowes Park to Beddington Lane Tram Stop
- Bowes Park to Falconwood
- Bowes Park to Tygwyn Rail Station
- Bowes Park to Berwick (Sussex) Rail Station
- Bowes Park to Woody Bay (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Bowes Park to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Bowes Park to Sandhills Rail Station
- Bowes Park to Rectory Road
- Bowes Park to Kirby Cross Rail Station