Starting at: Bexleyheath
Arrive at: Watford High Street
Stations passed through from Bexleyheath
- Welling Rail Station
- Falconwood Rail Station
- Eltham Rail Station
- Kidbrooke Rail Station
- Blackheath Rail Station
- Lewisham Rail Station
- St Johns (London) Rail Station
- New Cross ELL Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Watford High Street to Bexleyheath
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Bexleyheath to Shadwell
- Bexleyheath to Wood Lane
- Bexleyheath to Gerrards Cross Rail Station
- Bexleyheath to Crystal Palace
- Bexleyheath to West Croydon Tram Stop
- Bexleyheath to Woodside Tram Stop
- Bexleyheath to Letchworth Rail Station
- Bexleyheath to Walmer Rail Station
- Bexleyheath to Wallington
- Bexleyheath to Southbury