Starting at: Bethnal Green Rail
Arrive at: London Marylebone
Stations passed through from Bethnal Green Rail
- London Liverpool Street Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Marylebone to Bethnal Green Rail
Latest journey planner searches
- Bethnal Green Rail to Keighley Rail Station
- Bethnal Green Rail to Bricket Wood Rail Station
- Bethnal Green Rail to Brondesbury Park
- Bethnal Green Rail to Bush Hill Park
- Bethnal Green Rail to Bushey Rail Station
- Bethnal Green Rail to Caledonian Road & Barnsbury
- Bethnal Green Rail to Camden Road
- Bethnal Green Rail to Canary Wharf
- Bethnal Green Rail to Canons Park
- Bethnal Green Rail to Chadwell Heath