Starting at: Berrylands
• Take the South Western Railway to Surbiton
• Change at Surbiton Rail Station
• Take the South Western Railway to London Waterloo
• Change at London Waterloo Rail Station
• Take the Jubilee line to Stratford
• Change at Stratford Underground Station
• Take the DLR to Stratford International DLR Station
• Change at Stratford International DLR Station
Arrive at: Stratford International DLR
Journey time between Berrylands and Stratford International DLR averages at 76 minutes
Stations passed through from Berrylands
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Stratford International DLR to Berrylands
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Berrylands > Stratford International DLR