Starting at: Berrylands
Arrive at: Beckenham Road Tram Stop
Stations passed through from Berrylands
- New Malden Rail Station
- Raynes Park Rail Station
- Wimbledon Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Beckenham Road Tram Stop to Berrylands
Latest journey planner searches
- Berrylands to Branksome Rail Station
- Berrylands to Bootle New Strand Rail Station
- Berrylands to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- Berrylands to Broome Rail Station
- Berrylands to Ashford International Rail Station
- Berrylands to Hartwood Rail Station
- Berrylands to Kelvedon Rail Station
- Berrylands to
- Berrylands to Wansford (Nene Valley Railway)
- Berrylands to Layton (Lancs) Rail Station
- Berrylands to Cromford Rail Station