Starting at: Berrylands
Arrive at: East Dulwich
Stations passed through from Berrylands
- New Malden Rail Station
- Raynes Park Rail Station
- Wimbledon Rail Station
- Earlsfield Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: East Dulwich to Berrylands
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Berrylands to East Finchley
- Berrylands to Edgware
- Berrylands to Finchley Road
- Berrylands to Forest Gate
- Berrylands to Goldhawk Road
- Berrylands to Grange Park
- Berrylands to Grove Park
- Berrylands to Hammersmith (H&C Line)
- Berrylands to Hampstead Heath
- Berrylands to Hanger Lane
- Berrylands to Harrow & Wealdstone