Starting at: Berrylands
Arrive at: Stoneleigh
Stations passed through from Berrylands
- New Malden Rail Station
- Raynes Park Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Stoneleigh to Berrylands
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Berrylands to Temple
- Berrylands to Staveley Rail Station
- Berrylands to Harwich Town Rail Station
- Berrylands to Witham (Essex) Rail Station
- Berrylands to Liskeard Rail Station
- Berrylands to Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway)
- Berrylands to Walmer Rail Station
- Berrylands to St Austell Rail Station
- Berrylands to Berwick (Sussex) Rail Station
- Berrylands to Elsenham Rail Station
- Berrylands to Fishersgate Rail Station