Starting at: Berrylands
Arrive at: Paddington
Stations passed through from Berrylands
- The Berrylands
Paddington Station: Until mid 2020, we're making improvements at Paddington Tube station that will affect your access to the Bakerloo line there. The Praed street entrance is closed. Space will be limited so we will restrict entry to the Bakerloo line platforms at busy times.
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow / Reading. Normal service between Liverpool Street and Shenfield due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Paddington to Berrylands
Latest journey planner searches
- Berrylands to Staveley Rail Station
- Berrylands to Keighley Rail Station
- Berrylands to Rannoch Rail Station
- Berrylands to Althorne Rail Station
- Berrylands to Seer Green Rail Station
- Berrylands to Sunningdale Rail Station
- Berrylands to Cumbernauld Rail Station
- Berrylands to Berwick-upon-Tweed Rail Station
- Berrylands to Rochdale Railway Station (Manchester Metrolink)
- Berrylands to Pyle Rail Station
- Berrylands to Maghull Rail Station