Starting at: Berrylands
Arrive at: Green Park
Stations passed through from Berrylands
- New Malden Rail Station
- Raynes Park Rail Station
- Wimbledon Rail Station
- Earlsfield Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Green Park to Berrylands
Latest journey planner searches
- Berrylands to Staveley Rail Station
- Berrylands to Liskeard Rail Station
- Berrylands to Elsenham Rail Station
- Berrylands to Normanton Rail Station
- Berrylands to Cambridge Rail Station
- Berrylands to Little Kimble Rail Station
- Berrylands to Rolvenden Rail Station (KESR)
- Berrylands to Maxwell Park Rail Station
- Berrylands to Torre Rail Station
- Berrylands to Parkend (Dean Forest Railway)
- Berrylands to Yarm Rail Station