Starting at: Berrylands
Arrive at: Blackhorse Road
Stations passed through from Berrylands
- New Malden Rail Station
- Raynes Park Rail Station
- Wimbledon Rail Station
- Earlsfield Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Blackhorse Road to Berrylands
Latest journey planner searches
- Berrylands to Staveley Rail Station
- Berrylands to Liskeard Rail Station
- Berrylands to Bootle (Cumbria) Rail Station
- Berrylands to Umberleigh Rail Station
- Berrylands to Ham Street Rail Station
- Berrylands to Newton-le-Willows Rail Station
- Berrylands to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- Berrylands to Brunswick Rail Station
- Berrylands to Neilston Rail Station
- Berrylands to Wootton (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- Berrylands to Keighley Rail Station