Starting at: Battersea Park
Arrive at: Custom House DLR
Stations passed through from Battersea Park
- London Victoria Rail Station
Custom House for ExCel: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available to/from Victoria Dock Road due to a faulty lift. Step free access to/from the ExCeL Exhibition Centre is still available. Call us on 0343 222 1234 if you need more information.
A 30 minute service is operating Paddington to Reading / Heathrow Airport. A 10 minute service is operating Liverpool Street to Shenfield due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Custom House DLR to Battersea Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Battersea Park to
- Battersea Park to Shenfield Rail Station
- Battersea Park to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Battersea Park to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station
- Battersea Park to Rye Rail Station
- Battersea Park to Sampford Courtenay Rail Station
- Battersea Park to Hockley Rail Station
- Battersea Park to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Battersea Park to Umberleigh Rail Station
- Battersea Park to Great Chesterford Rail Station
- Battersea Park to Lidlington Rail Station