Starting at: Battersea Park
Arrive at: Hainault
Stations passed through from Battersea Park
- Battersea Dogs & Cats Home
- Sleaford Street
- Riverlight Quay
- United States Embassy
- St George Wharf Pier
- Vauxhall Bus Station
- St Anne's Church
- Durham Street / Harleyford Road
- Archbishop Tenison's School
- Oval Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hainault to Battersea Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Battersea Park to
- Battersea Park to Stansted Airport Rail Station
- Battersea Park to Sale (Manchester Metrolink)
- Battersea Park to Grays Rail Station
- Battersea Park to White Notley Rail Station
- Battersea Park to Redland Rail Station
- Battersea Park to Arlesey Rail Station
- Battersea Park to Clifton Down Rail Station
- Battersea Park to Witham (Essex) Rail Station
- Battersea Park to Dover Priory Rail Station
- Battersea Park to Tring Rail Station