Starting at: Barnes Bridge
Arrive at: Canonbury
Stations passed through from Barnes Bridge
- Nassau Road
- Suffolk Road
- Lonsdale Road
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canonbury to Barnes Bridge
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Barnes Bridge to Caledonian Road
- Barnes Bridge to Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Barnes Bridge to West Byfleet Rail Station
- Barnes Bridge to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Barnes Bridge to Dewsbury Rail Station
- Barnes Bridge to Sandhills Rail Station
- Barnes Bridge to Yarm Rail Station
- Barnes Bridge to Filey Rail Station
- Barnes Bridge to Foxton Rail Station
- Barnes Bridge to Fishersgate Rail Station
- Barnes Bridge to East Grinstead Rail Station