Starting at: Barnes Bridge
Arrive at: Barons Court
Stations passed through from Barnes Bridge
- Barnes Pond
- Glebe Road
- Barnes / Red Lion
- Newport Road
- Washington Road
- The Spinney
- Lonsdale Road
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Barons Court to Barnes Bridge
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Barnes Bridge to Kemsley Rail Station
- Barnes Bridge to Worcester Park
- Barnes Bridge to Reading Rail Station
- Barnes Bridge to Llandaf Rail Station
- Barnes Bridge to Little Kimble Rail Station
- Barnes Bridge to Bangor (Gwynedd) Rail Station
- Barnes Bridge to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- Barnes Bridge to Caledonian Road
- Barnes Bridge to Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Barnes Bridge to West Byfleet Rail Station
- Barnes Bridge to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)